Rainmaker: Corporate Rebrand and Website Development
STRATEGY. Rainmaker, a leader in cloud technology enablement, hired Wilkinson + Associates (W+A) to update the company’s brand to better reflect the company’s success and leadership positioning. Rainmaker’s growth trajectory was high, but in order to continue its growth pattern and attract new and sophisticated customers, they needed to elevate their own sophistication and outward face. Along with the brand redesign, W+A was also tasked with overhauling the corporate website to reflect the new brand and building a user friendly site. To support the new brand, W+A also developed an integrated communications plan. Drawing on decades of experience and success with other technology companies, W+A was ideally positioned to revitalize Rainmaker’s corporate brand, thereby launching the company into their next stage of growth.
Rainmaker had four key objectives they wanted to accomplish:
- Establish the company as a “go-to” vendor and a leader in their marketplace
- Increase business with existing customers—those who already have salesforce.com
- Pursue new salesforce.com opportunities
- Identify and target non-salesforce.com opportunities
W+A began the re-branding process with a messaging strategy session and competitive research to provide a baseline perception from which the brand would be developed. This exercise validates the company positioning and ensures the entire team is working from the same messaging platform moving forward. Once the messaging and positioning was finalized, W+A embarked on the next phase of the project—overhauling the company logo, website design and structure and designing a complete collateral package—stationery suite, PowerPoint, brochures, datasheets, social media pages, etc.
RESULTS. The impact of the new messaging and visual platform, was nearly instantaneous. This project, from the very beginning of the new campaign launch, delivered results:
- Launch of new website with new messaging and branding provided a clear message and better functionality for users
- Year-over-Year comparison of first month of new site
- 38% increase in total traffic to site
- 91% increase in visitors’ time on site
With a new strategically developed brand, Rainmaker is well positioned to become recognized as a strong industry leader.
5877 Washington Blvd, #50069
Arlington, VA 22205